Master Bathroom

This bathroom took us about a year to complete.  We did everything ourselves, including building the cabinets.

I cannot find my “before” shots of this bathroom, but here is a picture of our other upstairs bathroom.  The tile and cabinets are identical to the old master bathroom.

The demo took two or three days to complete.  The bathtub was the most difficult to remove being a cast iron.  Norm had to take a grinder to it and slice it up in several pieces, since it was so heavy.

After we cleaned the room and installed the cement board, it was time to tile.

Then the cabinets…

Almost there!  Norm installed a receptacle in the medicine cabinet.

Finally!

You can read more about this ordeal here.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s